Benefits of Banana Peel for Health and Beauty
Vinz-prasetyo.org - Benefits of Banana Peel for Health and Beauty. We eat banana peel after eating banana, but did you know that banana peel is not only good for your skin, but also for enhancing the beauty of teeth and healing wounds. Banana peel not only gives beauty but also has many health benefits.
Nutritionists say that banana peel contains a lot of nutrients. Banana peel contains potassium, antioxidants, amino acids and dietary fiber. Nutritionists believe that recycling prevents plant waste instead of removing banana peel.
In today's post we will know the health and beauty benefits of banana peel. So let's find out the details. Banana peel has nutritional benefits.
Benefits of banana peel
- Beneficial for eyes: Banana peel contains lutein, which prevents cataracts. Banana peel is rich in anti-oxidants as well as vitamin-B, especially vitamin-B6. It contains soluble and insoluble fiber, which slows down the digestive system, lowering cholesterol from the body.
- Enhances facial beauty: Banana peel contains antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal and enzyme properties that help enhance facial beauty. Banana peel is rich in vitamins B6, B12, potassium and magnesium, all of which are essential for healthy skin.
- Anti-cancer: Nutritionists believe that yellow banana peel is anti-cancer. It helps in the production of white blood cells.
- Controlling Depression: Depression is a growing disease. It is not visible from the front but empties the person from the inside. Nutritionists say that banana peel contains a substance called serotonin, which controls depression and keeps you happy. If you include banana peel in your diet, it can help control your depression.
To clean teeth: Banana peel is very effective for cleaning teeth. For this, after brushing the banana peel, the teeth are cleaned by rubbing the teeth. Nutritionists say that this work will begin to show its effects within a week.
- To keep the kidneys healthy: Banana peel contains dopamine, which controls the heartbeat and regulates blood flow to the kidneys. This is why the kidneys work properly and kidney disease stays away. Banana peel also contains potassium and magnesium which help in controlling blood pressure.
- Strengthens Immunity : Banana peel is rich in Vitamin A, which strengthens the immune system and enables the body to fight infections. Banana peel contains both soluble and dissolved fiber which helps in digestion.
- Increases the radiance of the face: Banana peel has properties that bring radiance to the face . Crush the banana peel in a blender and add lemon juice. Applying this paste on the face will brighten the dry, lifeless skin. There will be freshness in the face. Yes, if you have any kind of allergy, you should talk to your doctor first.
- To get rid of dark circles: The world of square screen is having the greatest impact on the health of your eyes. Creating black spots under the eyes. Banana peel can remove these black spots in a short time. For this you need to remove the white fiber of banana peel and mix aloe vera gel in it and apply it under the eyes. Applying it in this way will remove the black spots on your face and under the eyes.
How can you include banana peel in your diet?
Crispy and delicious food can be made from banana peel. You can use these shells in your diet in any way you want. You can make banana peel curry. Can also be used in sandwiches.
Collar shells can be reused in a variety of ways. These can be eaten in many other ways as well as health benefits. But yes, note that banana peel is not a cure for any disease.
Banana peel is very useful for your garden
If you eat bananas and peel them, today we are going to tell you about different ways to use them in the garden.
Banana is one such fruit which is very beneficial for health. Potassium Power House This fruit should be eaten by everyone from children to the elderly. But it is often seen that we eat banana and throw its peel in the garbage. If you do, you know you're wasting half your money, because even though bananas are good for your food, peeling them can make your garden more beautiful. You need fertilizer etc. while gardening.
You buy chemical fertilizers from the market for money, while banana peel acts like a natural fertilizer and helps your plants grow faster and healthier. Not only that, you can use it in many other ways in your garden area. If you enjoy gardening, after reading this article, you should never make the mistake of peeling a banana peel.
- Making compost: The best way to use banana peels in the garden is to use them as fertilizer. Just add it to your compost. It makes your compost rich in potassium and phosphorus. Due to which the growth of the tree increases and they become healthier. You can also make natural fertilizer from it if you want.
All you have to do is boil the banana peel in water and leave it like this for three or four days. Natural fertilizer will be ready in three to four days. Then you use it in your garden area.
Insect traps: If you want to keep small insects away from your garden area, then banana peel will help you a lot. All you have to do is soak the banana peel in apple cider vinegar. Then you put it in a plastic container and make lots of holes in it. Holes should be large enough for insects and bugs to enter easily. The smell will attract the bugs and they will be easily trapped when they get there. With this, you will be able to easily keep your garden area safe from insects.
Use as a tomato plant fertilizer: Banana peel is very useful for tomato plants. When you first plant tomatoes, wrap a banana peel around your tomato seeds. As the tomato plant grows, it will absorb nutrients from the peel. Due to which its growth will be very fast.